Sunday 27 January 2008

Cookie Cutter Images


The pieces on the left were created using clear UTEE and a cookie cutter. The cutter was placed over the image and clear UTEE was poured directly into the cookie cutter. If you try this, ensure you use a release for your cutter or it will stick to the UTEE. I just stuck my finger in my clear embossing pad and then run it around the inside edge of the cutter. When the UTEE had hardened I took the cookie cutter away and cut around the image and the UTEE. Again they look great, but the photo doesn't do them justice!!! For the images on the right I have just drizzle the UTEE onto the craft mat for the first two and then placed the images on the top, the third is a piece of cardboard dipped into the hot UTEE again with the image placed on the top

9 comments:

Helena said...

Wow, these are fantastic!!! Love them all but the first one in the second row, is my fav!

XXXX

Ann said...

Mini works of art - love them Sam
You have some amazing ideas & equally fabulous results!!!

xxx

Jo said...

My favourite is the middle one on the top row

Ang C said...

They are all gorgeous

carian said...

Wow these are stunning, what are you going to do with them?

sam21ski said...

Caz I have no idea - got any thoughts?

Andrea said...

Love these,1st 1 on 2nd row is my fav,but they are all ace
xxxx

Claireabelle said...

These are fab Sam

xxx

crafty creations said...

Simply stunning Sam - love them all

Hugs Hilda

Blog Archive