Saturday 19 January 2008

More Faces



Faces on top left and bottom two are made from molds, top right is a cd piece. Top left and bottom right backgrounds are made from cardboard squares dipped in the UTEE. Top right and bottom left backgrounds are also made from cardboard but after being dipped in the UTEE they were placed onto rainbow foil and when cooled peeled off. Not all the foil came away, so I need more practise with this technique!!!! Bottom right UTEE was poured onto the craft sheet and a rubber stamp pressed into the hot UTEE. The stamp had been inked with a clear embossing ink before being placed in the UTEE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that face mould, the one you've used on the bottom one.

I have the same problem with the foil, I think you have to be REALLY quick in and out to stop it melting off again - like you, I'll keep practising.

Love all these pieces - you've been a busy busy crafter!

xxxxxxxxx

Helena said...

My aren't you having fun!! Love the effect that this gives u!

XXXX

Ang C said...

Fantastic -

crafty creations said...

Brilliant Sam like the top right one the best but they are all fab

Hugs Hilda

carian said...

Wow again! you certainly are having a good play with the melt pot! well done you.x

Helena said...

Sam I am nominating you for the make my day blog award for the inspiration and fantastic work that you have done!

XXXX

Jo said...

Sam the one with the hair is so cool

sam21ski said...

Thanks for nominating me Helena, even though I have never heard of that before!!!!

Ann said...

Brilliant Sam - I really love the cd ones !

Hugs
Ann-R xx

Blog Archive