Sunday 20 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Sue (Monalisa) and Ang (AngC) from the Lotstodo Forum. I have to tell you 7 facts about me that you may or may not already know!!! So here goes:

1 I love dogs, especially Fraser and his Uncle Archie

2 I'm not so fond of kids

3 I hate the colour BLUE

4 I love to ski

5 I love to craft and make something from nothing

6 I love to watch motor sports - bikes and cars mostly - on tv or at the track

7 I can't cook!!!!!

Now I have to tag 5 people and you all have to go through the same process, so the named and shamed are:

LazyKay (aka Kathleen)
Helena (aka Helena!!!)
Mee (aka Jo)
CrafyC (aka Claire)
Angel (aka Burnice)

Have fun!!!!

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

HI Sam,
Just found out I've been tagged (Yippee) will get it on my blog soon!!
Clairexx

SueHart said...

Interseting facts, Sam. Glad you didn't mind doing it. xx

Helena said...

Ahh thanks for the tag, not!!!! lol

xxxxx

Rainbow Lady said...

Hi Sam just found you somehow. I love your answers, I too love cats not dogs and not so keen on kids. Can't cook either.

Pop over and fo one of my challenges if you get chance.

Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladysgallery.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive