Wednesday 17 December 2008

A Few Tags


I created the background for this tag by inking a craft mat using my Nick Bantock inks, spraying water onto the ink and then putting my roller through the mess I'd created on the craft sheet, this was the result!!! I used the colours van dyke, damson plum and vermillion laquer. I used the Tim Holtz Carte Postale stamp with versamark, then added peeled paint distressed embossing powder. I used saddle and timber brown stazon to add the post mark images. I used the vermillion laquer ink pad with the journey stamp. I used diamond glaze on the word journey and added a mini grungeboard arrow which I coloured with timber brown stazon and attached with a brad. I added fibres to finish.


I created this background with the remains of what was left from the top one. I stamped some splodges on the background with Nick Bantock's van dyke ink pad. I used saddle brown stazon to stamp the main image. I added a flower image at the top of the tag and decorated one of the middles with a clear gem stone. I used my PaperArtsy frame stamps to stamp up the coffee stirrer with timber brown squares, attached it to the tag and added 3 further clear gem stones. Added fibres to finish.


I created this background by putting my flourish mask over the tag, sprayed it with walnut crystals and a metal mix to give it a bit of a shine. Removed the mask and swiped the whole of the tag with aged mahogany distressed ink. I then threw drops of water over the tag to create a watermark effect and gave it a blast with the heat tool. Then stamped 4 sets of flowers with walnut stain distressed ink down the right hand side. I then attached my main image which I had created ages ago on a 3 x 3 piece of card. Using stazon saddle brown, I stamped the veritas image and using vermillion laquer I stamped the quote 'nurture your dreams' bottom left. Added fibres to finish.

3 comments:

crafty creations said...

beautiful tags - the backgrounds and the stamping are fab

Claireabelle said...

Great tags, i love 'em!
xx

Anonymous said...

These look great, love the way the mask has worked.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive