Wednesday 31 December 2008

Little Book of Techniques




I made this quick book today by covering a couple of pieces of thick card for the front and back covers. I've got an old wooden blind which Martin cut a couple of pieces off and drilled the holes, which I then covered in caramel and ginger alcohol inks. I used TH papers for the covers and each of the pages incorporates a different technique which has been demonstrated on the technique zone blog. The original bolts weren't long enough, so Martin had to go and find me some longer ones!!!

8 comments:

crafty creations said...

brilliant Sam - love the way you've used the old blinds and nuts and bolts - love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love the way you've used the wood bits too.

xxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

What a brilliant use for old slats- and a great way to show lots of techniques, too.

For the life of me said...

what a fab book sam xxxx

Femmy said...

stunning work!!!!

SueHart said...

I love this. The blind pieces work so well. x

Andrea said...

What a great piece,love it,and a brill way to show all your techniques
xx

mommabear said...

Another fabulous piece

Blog Archive