Sunday 13 December 2009

Day's 11 & 12


Well sadly these are the last 2 days of my version of T!m's tags. This is only my 2nd attempt at the grungepaper roses and I'm quite pleased at how they've turned out. They are more green than I would have liked, but then that's me all over isn't it - green!!!!


I have to say day 11 was for me, was the least inspiring. I really, really didn't like those home made brads, so I used prestuds for my flower centres instead

Anyway, it's all over now for another year!!!

10 comments:

Sid said...

Both tags are super, loving your green roses !

crafty creations said...

Well done you on completeing them all Sam - these 2 tags are as stunning as the rest xx Hilda

Anonymous said...

Both are gorgeous Sam, and your green roses look brilliant! xx

Burnice said...

I like your green roses too!
Burnice x

Paper Paradise said...

Well Sam I am GREEN with envy at your roses, they are gorgeous!!!!!! Still not done my last two but maybe have a go later today. Been trying to sort a birthday pressie for Paul but am at an absolute loss!!!! x

downrightcrafty said...

personally love your green grungy roses and the colours on your reindeer, and prefer how you have centred your daisy's.
kate x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love your tags :) the green really pops off the page, and btw there is candy right up your street on my blog:)
xx

Laura said...

Great great tags. Love the left hand edging on the reindeer tag!

Neet said...

love both your tags and your roses are superb! They look a bluey green to me.

Lazykay said...

Oh, I LOVE the green roses (but then I would wouldn't I?).

Great tags, like the leaping reindeer too.

xxxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive