Wednesday 9 December 2009

More Improvising!!!!!


T!m's tags - day 9 - home made film strip with acetate and a utee moulded flower!!! Images provided by T!m


T!m's tags - day 8 - Lampost is Paperartsy from the Urban Snapshot range - Key is from Hilda!!!


Day 7 - really enjoyed the techniques for this one. Ended up using lime stickles for the holly and black diamond for the berries!!! Stamp is a Crafty Individuals one - CI-164


Day 2 - finally - as you can see my range of christmas stamps is very limited!!! But I made the shaker from the packaging that T!m's discs come in and found some silver micro beads to fill it with!!!!

At least I'm up to date now - just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant tags, love day 7's one and the stamp you used! xx

Sid said...

Great set of tags Sam. Love your effects and it's nice to use some other things of your own !

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun
will call you for a coffee and see where you are. Loving the key one and the one after that - with your improvising you don't need many xmas stamps
love em
Kate x

Unknown said...

I think it is so much better to improvise on an idea - it shows how much talent and imagination - these are brilliant.

I guess if one has all the stamps etc that is excellent, but I guess it might seem a bit like 'painting by numbers' doing it that way.

Oh dear - I fear I might be lynched now!

I just mean that those of us who can't buy all the 'gear' for whatever reasons, can do a fantastic job without them. Having said that, I haven't been around lately to even try - I truly admire these.

xx

Artyjen said...

Wow! Fantastic tags.....like the santa on day 7...can't wait to see what day 10 is!?
xoxo

Paper Paradise said...

Can't believe you have caught up Sam! I am a day behind now, due to a busy but enjoyable day yesterday. Hope to catch up today though. Love the way you have improvised. Just shows what we can do if we try! x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

your take on the tags is wonderful and very innovative.. just waiting for today's tag.. how sad am I?
lol

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab work Sam. lov the improvisations :D

Neet said...

These are brilliant - I am still smiling at your wording - "key by Hilda". Love it!
Great to see someone doing all these tags, hope you win the big prize.

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving all your tags Sam...you are giving Tim a run for his money :O)

Femmy said...

what a fantastic tags Sam!! love all details, bits and pieces you added!!

LazyKay said...

Totally inspired! Definitely no favourites in this batch, they are all great. Brill techniques, images and colours.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive