Tuesday 6 April 2010

Distressed Swap - Lotstodo


I finally managed to locate some hessian today in Boyes. It was tucked away in the corner, so now the roll is a meter shorter!!!! This is my third piece for the swap I am hosting. I also managed to get my sewing a bit straighter on this one!!!

I stamped the image with black stazon onto a piece of material, then soaked in it cold coffee. Once dry, I glued it to another piece of material sewing the pieces onto a piece of torn paper. I then stapled everything onto a piece of hessian.

3 comments:

crafty creations said...

Great piece Sam - glad you managed to get some hessian x Hilda

LazyKay said...

Lovely combo of rustic elements - very tactile.

xxxxxxx

Chris said...

Fab piece Sam. Good to see some stitching on your artwork. :o)

Blog Archive