Thursday 17 June 2010

Canvas Collage


All the individual pieces are sewn to a piece of calico.  I used one of the small canvas pieces I was playing with on an earlier post when I was etching into it as the main focal point.  The tumble dryer sheet, top right, has a heart melted out of it using the heat textile tool.  The bottom right piece is a section left from my abstract postcard. I tried to turn the edges over to finish it off, and although they are not that straight I am pleased with them!!!

10 comments:

Burnice said...

impressive! If we wanted straight we would have gone to harrods !!!!
Burn x

downrightcrafty said...

love your creativity at the moment this piece is so unique and I love the heart , lace and the image
Kate xx

Zoechaos said...

WOW Sam this is stunning.

Sid said...

Great stuff, loads of techniques with fabric these days !

Unknown said...

I just love your melting techniques and it's nice to have lines that are not straight

crafty creations said...

A fabulous piece Sam - so much texture and so much to see stunning

x Hilda

Neet said...

Lovely work again Sam.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous fabric collage Sam! x

Minxy said...

you certainly are getting the most from your machine...this is fabby..

Chris said...

Fab collage, Sam. Love the layout and the image is beautiful.






pink???????????????

Blog Archive