Tuesday 1 June 2010

Time Stamps - Creative Expressions



I decided quite late on last night to mount my new set of stamps picked up at Lincoln show. But once I'd mounted them I really did need to then try them out.



I watched a Creative Expressions show on C&C earlier in the day where the designer completely filled an A4 sheet of card randomly with 3 colours of distress inks.



The card was then covered with perfect pearls, the stamp was inked with perfect medium (resist ink) and the image was randomly stamped over the card.



Another colour of perfect pearls was then brushed over the entire piece of card. I then cut my card up into a postcard, a tag and 2 4 x 4's adding extra stamping as required.



This one I did in exactly the same way but used different background colours and a different background image.

8 comments:

crafty creations said...

Great pieces Sam - love the subtle colours and of course the stamps!!!!

Sid said...

Sam you have achieved some superb effects with your background and the finished craft items are fab !

Zoechaos said...

Stunning love those stamps.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pieces! I saw the C&C show too! Must dig out my wooden stamps of the clockface & collage! x

mommabear said...

Beautiful colours Sam and love the stamps

ju said...

Wow! That works sooo well - fab! xx

Joy said...

Love the subtlety of the colours Sam, fab works of art xx

Femmy said...

absolutely fabulous!!!

Blog Archive