Thursday 3 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Texture


This weeks Tuesday Taggers theme is texture so I am submitting this fabric piece. I stamped on the back piece with stazon after dying it in coffee. The green layer has the petal shape branded into it down each side using my burnishing heat tool. The bronze and green shimmer is fused angelina fibres. Then I attached a piece of coffee stained muslim. The black material is a piece of velvet. I ironed the stamp image into the velvet and went over it with my burnishing tool, burning into the velvet. I added a piece of dyed lace and a piece of green rik rak. I used decorative stitches to attach all the pieces.

4 comments:

crafty creations said...

Another great piece Sam xx Hilda

downrightcrafty said...

wow love that lace and the little flower too
Kate xx

Femmy said...

love it!!!

PatR said...

Love your fabulous creation and thanks for joining us at TT this week.
xx

Blog Archive