Thursday 21 October 2010

The Big '4 0'


Presents from Maz and Cath, PBS stamps and T!m Holtz goodies



Fantastic handmade sewn wall hanging from Chris



Gorgeous hand painted frame from Zoe



Fabulous cards from Chris, Hazel, Burn, Cath, Zoe, Ju






Leo, Anne, Alison (MB), Linda & Jack



And this is a stunning chain from Claire, housing a fab domino skeleton and beads

Thanks to everyone who helped make my 40th special.  I received loads of birthday wishes, cards and some lovely pressies as you can see from the above.  I went out for a pub lunch yesterday with my team from work and today I went out for lunch with a friend.  Tomorrow evening, dad is taking us all out for a meal as it was my nephew's 18th yesterday.  Martin and I may go out on Saturday but I might be all mealed out by then, we will see!!! On Sunday I am going to the craft fair at Doncaster Dome to spend some of my birthday money!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you (a belated) very happy birthday Sam. Sorry I missed it - I haven't been on the forums lately.

Enjoy all your wonderful birthday treats - and all those fabulous meals.

xx

Chris said...

Happy Birthday again Sam. You've had some fab cards and pressies. Thanks for showing them all.

Angelnorth said...

You've been busy! Just had a nice catch up with all your latest makes. Hope you enjoyed your birthday and enjoy lots of fun to come with your lovely pressies!

Zoechaos said...

Nice haul LOL have a great spending spree at Donny we want photo's. 40 is fun go play xx Zoe

downrightcrafty said...

Oh Sam, how could you keep that a secret from me, hope you had a great time and you have some fabulous creations and gifts, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Hugs Kate xx

Femmy said...

wishing you a late Happy Birthday!!!

Sid said...

Sam , so glad you had a fab birthday and your cards etc are gorgeous. Happy Day to you !!

Joy said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Sam, Belated greetings from me. hope you had a wonderful day. Enjoy your meal tonight and have a wonderful time at Doncaster dome spending your birthday money xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a brilliant day Sam! What a lovely selection of cards & presents! Enjoy being 40! xxx

LazyKay said...

Well, all birthdays are special in my book but you never said it was one of your EXTRA special ones!

Glad it was a good one.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Neet said...

Sorry I was awol - don't know what has been wrong with me lately I have just been tired. Glad you had a lovely day and such lovely cards and presents.

Deborah said...

Oh I missed this! Happy belated 40th, Sam :-)

Blog Archive