Thursday 31 March 2011

JFF - Week 9 - Anything Goes!!


Anything goes this week over on JFF, so I decided to share this canvas with you.  I created the background a while back using just my fingers!!!  I then used my fingers again and made the white frame.  Once dry I stamped random alphabet letters in black stazon.  I cut the aliminium into a large crown shape and cut a piece out the middle to house the image.  Using my TSS tools I created some texture.  I swooshed over it with gold alcohol ink and added a few gems.  I mounted it on to a piece of thick cardboard for stability, so was able to add the row of ribbon with beads along the bottom.

Unfortunately the photo does not do this piece justice, it really is much nicer IRL!!!!!

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous creation, love the colours and textures if it is better irl then it must be glorious cause it looks good in the picture, which can be seen on the challenge site. XOXO Zoe

LazyKay said...

This isn't displaying for me.

Don't know why.

xxxxxx

Von said...

Glad you have got it back on your blog what a pain in the b.. bloger can be at times.
Love the colours and energy in your canvas :)
Von x

Minxy said...

This is fun, love the background x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Sam I love this great painting tools those fingers of yours.

Marie

Jaqi said...

Great Canvas I love the colours , bet its delicious in real life

Blog Archive