Well not quite for the JFF DT this week. Instead we decided to pair up, send each other a few random bits and pieces and using at least five, the challenge was to make something with what you'd been sent. Above is a selection of what I got from Zoe.
And here is what I came up with. I used the beermat as the base and coloured it with copper acrylic dabbers. I unravelled the blue plastic coated paperclip and coloured that with the same colour. The two pieces of wood I covered in hazelnut dabber and stamped with black soot. The beermat was stamped with script from PBS again in black soot and also edged in the same colour. The piece of embossed chipboard at the bottom was also coloured with the copper and swiped over with the black soot. I cut the paperclip and made it into a couple of hangers for the top and bottom. I arranged the pieces of wood and placed the metal leaf on the top.