Tuesday 30 August 2011

Blog Candy

Well I can't believe that I missed my 4th blog birthday, well actually I can, I've been sooooo busy wrapped up in other things lately.


So here we are a week late, but not to worry.


There are the 2 goodie bags up for grabs, they consist of:
10 sheets A4 card / A huge chipboard jigsaw piece / Original music sheets / A couple of sets of fibres / Game pieces / Mini safety pins / Mini bulbs / Mini bottles / Ivory satin bows / Clipboard clips / Sticky foam pads / large gem stones / 20 x A6 white envelopes / Antique white chain x 1m 


All you need to do is make anything but a card using your favourite Ranger or Tim Holtz product and state in your post why its your favourite.  Then link it back to this post using the linky below and I'll come and visit.  You've got just short of a couple of weeks, it will close at midnight on Saturday 10th September.  I will choose the two that stand out to me the most, so it isn't a random thingy, I am actually going to choose.

Good luck - Sam







4 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Happy 4th Blog birthday, Sam!! And here's to many more :-)

Unknown said...

Four years already - congratulations Sam. I am sure that you will get zillions of people entering your giveaway - you are such an inspiration.

hazel said...

Happy 4th birthday Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Chris said...

Happy blog birthday, Sam. Doesn't time fly?!!!

Blog Archive