Friday 11 November 2011

And some more!!!


I used another inkadinkado snowman stamp for these two cards.  I glossy accented his hat and scarf and the bird.  The holly branch is from the TH die with the lamp-post and the white trim is from the TH lace die.


I think I'm going to give this one to Martin as it's my favourite.  The blue section on the left has been run through a snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder and sanded back.  I used a punch along the top piece of card and stamped it with one of the stamps I got from The Dome.  I also found some clear mica flakes so decided to add them under the base of the snowman.  I used iced spruce to add subtle colour to the card.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

When do you get the time Sam - these are lovely

xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow love them both and you are on a roll aren't you - day off like me ??
Hugs Kate xx

Cath Wilson said...

Love those mica flakes - keep forgetting I have loads of stuff like that - really MUST use it up! The sanded embossed snowflakes look really good x

Alison said...

Another cute snowman, love these cards Sam! The mica flakes are a fab addition xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh gorgeous! Kim

Sid said...

Lovely variations on a theme !!

Blog Archive