Thursday 19 July 2012

More Stampotique


Look what came in the post from Happy Daze, more Stampotique to add to my growing collection.  So I just had to have a play with them!!


Background, pan pastels and artbars. Punched the MS picket fence into T!m's retro papers.  Stampotique characters coloured with Adirondack and OHP pens.  Hanging hearts stamped in the background with black stazon.  Stamped the quote, cut it up and 3'd it.  Added fibres to finish.


Background was created using pan pastels and a diamond stencil.  I stamped the Lavinia mushrooms in black stazon using a masking technique.  The scribbles are Dina's boy star stamp and the swirls are from my new stamps above along with Titus.  I stamped Head onto acetate and coloured him in with OHP pens.  I re-stamped Titus on a separate piece of card, coloured and cut his body out and stuck it over the stamped image.  I outlined all the background images with a white pen.  I edged the tag with faded jeans and broken china distress inks and finally added the fibres.

10 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Sam and Head is one of my fave's Stampotique!
Hope you are well?
Crafty hugs, Sam x

Unknown said...

Loving all your stampotique tags. The first stamp I bought in Jo Capper Dandon's range was the 'Even Silence Speaks' - together with a whole lot of others lol

The words can be interpreted so many ways can't they

Marianne said...

Ah, another little fellow to join the family. Lovely tags, Sam and nice new stamps!! Hugs,
Marianne

Jenny Marples said...

Just love these, and I agree with Lottie, the sentiment can mean so many different things. Hugs, Buttons x

downrightcrafty said...

oooooooooo like the look of those mushrooms and they go so well with the images too, this is my fav
Hugs Kate xx

All mixed up maz said...

Wow need them stamps lol.
Love your work.
xx

Sid said...

Great stamps & tags !!

chrissie said...

Oh that little boy/girl is just too cute. It made me think of Timmy in Shaun the Sheep :)

Great sentiment as well and nice that more great little stamps are around again.

Love Chrissie xx

ju said...

Oh my....I do love those stamps ! I have stamp envy lol
Gorgeous tags xx

Neet said...

Two great tags Sam, I must must must get some of these stamps. Love the wording on the second one and the mushrooms. Now I would never have thought of using them but they are perfect.
Hugs, neet xx

Blog Archive