Monday 9 July 2012

Playing with Acrylic Dabbers


Been as though Ranger had been so very kind to send me replacements for all of my dried up acrylic dabbers, I thought it only right to get them out today and use them!!  I cracked open the purple twilight, red pepper and sail boat blue.  I brayered gesso over the top to mute the colours.


This is a combination of sunset orange, sunshine yellow with a touch of red pepper.  Again I muted it with gesso.


And lastly, espresso, mushroom and hazelnut.  I used a credit card to spread these colours and this time didn't use any gesso.

I'll be back later to show you what I did with them.

1 comment:

Neet said...

Wow you are inspiring me to get mine out now. Love how you have been using them. I had forgotten how I used to use Gesso to tone down the colours of things. Now I might have to play.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Blog Archive