Wednesday 11 July 2012

Stampotique meets Dina


Again using part of one the backgrounds created previously with acrylic dabbers, I stamped the Dina 'Earnest' stamp randomly over the background in black soot distress ink.  I stamped the 'Grunge Growth' in perfect medium and coloured it with phthalo blue (560.5) pan pastel, then I over stamped it with white eco-friendly acrylic paint.  I stamped my new Stampotique 'Newt with Lunch Box' character onto a separate piece of card.  Coloured her with pan pastels, gave her a spray of fixative, cut her out and 3d foamed her onto the background piece.

8 comments:

Femmy said...

fantastic card Sam!!

Marianne said...

Lovely colours and I like Newt with the lunch box. Great background too!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Jacqui Chimes said...

Love it!

Jenny Marples said...

Love everything about this Sam, including your clever use of the white acrylic paint. Hugs, Buttons x

Julia S-W said...

Wonderful background and just love that stamped image.
Juliax

hazel said...

Fabulous Sam. I love the background and the great image.
xxx Hazel.

Neet said...

Lovely colours you have used here - you really have got to grips with those PP's. Great card.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Shairon said...

Fab card, Sam. I love the background, especially the PINK, lol! How many of these little characters are you planning on getting? I love them all! xx

Blog Archive