Friday 14 September 2012

Artful Times - Challenge 13


Over at Artful Times this week Von has chosen the theme of 'make a tree the main feature'.  Now I don't know if I have succeeded in this challenge or not but here is my tag.  The background is permanent green (640.5) pan pastel through the Crafter's Workshop mini branches reversed stencil, outlined in a black fine nib pen.  (This is my tree!!)  Orange extra dark (280.1) pan pastel through the circles of the mini punchinella stencil top and bottom.  The arrow is coloured with raw umber (780.5) pan pastel, the word is  stamped in timber brown stazon and attached with brads.  The Stampotique Kamona was stamped on a separate piece of paper in timber brown stazon, cut out and attached to the tag.  Finally I used glossy accents on random dots.


10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

loving your broken tree, and the honeycomb effect on the top and bottom this would fit in the SSS challenge I believe this week
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne said...

That's a tree allright, so I think your tag can enter the challenge. It's a lovely creation! Hugs,
Marianne

Unknown said...

My goodness you have been busy - what fabulous works of art - and I see that you are still feeding your Stampotique Addiction - it's hard to control isn't it

Julia S-W said...

Great tag Sam and yes, I think it works! Great stamp, one of your new ones? (turning slightly green here so best be off!).
Have a good weekend.
Juliaxx

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Sam, Love the TAG and yes the tree looks fab. Hugs Sandra x

Von said...

It works great Sam love the way you have out lined it too :)
Von ♥

Chris said...

Love your tag, Sam. Kamona is a fab image.

chrissie said...

Nice subdued colours on this Sam and you made the tree stand out for me.Love your new image as well-bet you have a huge collection of Stampotiqe now.

Love Chrissie xx

Cath Wilson said...

Great tag, Sam x

Sue said...

I love this Sam, specially the stamping on your arrow x

Blog Archive