Sunday 25 November 2012

Using Paint with Stampotique


Over at Stampotique this week they are asking for us to incorporate paint into our project.  Been as I went to AftH earlier in the week and attended the Gelli Plate class with Kate Crane I decided to use a background piece I created whilst I was there.  I added the word jotter in black stazon using the Stampotique Alphabitties and I'd already got Gibi coloured in from when I was testing out my distress markers.  I punched the holes with my new Cinch machine, but as you can see, I've not yet got the hang of it as I've put the wire on the wrong way round!!!

***Edited*** I made the top 3



11 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So fab and funky - even with reversed wires!
Alison x

chrissie said...

Great use of the background Sam and the colour is very nice with the wire. A really nice jotter.

I had my Bind it All for years and still get the wires the wrong way round :(


Love Chrissie xx

downrightcrafty said...

love this great colour use on the paint and super choice of image with your lettering
Hugs Kate xx

Paula Whittaker said...

the background looks good using the gelli plate.The note pad would make a great stocking filler.

Alison said...

A fab little pad, great use of your Gelli background! You'll just have to decorate the other side too! Lol! xxx

Marianne said...

Great colours (love bright orange :-)) and nice stamp!! Lovely creation Sam!
Hugs,
Marianne

Kaz said...

Lovely bright notepad - perfect for a gift. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Sue said...

Brilliant Sam, loving your oranges x

hazel said...

A fabulous notepad Sam, I love the background and colour.
xxx Hazel.

Libby Hickson said...

Ooh I love this - the orange is great!! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on top 3, lucky you to do a class with Kate! love the notebook.

Blog Archive