Wednesday 26 December 2012

Handmade Books


I made a few notebooks for crafty Christmas presents this year and used my Cinch to make the holes.


Close up of the holes and stringed knots.


Maz kindly lent me the T!m tattered leaf die and I used it to cut cork, corrugated and handmade papers.


Again I used the Cinch to make a series of 9 holes for the binding.


I used lots of different handmade papers for the inside including rag and fibre papers, banana, gunny, bagasse and some nepalese mountain paper.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Looks familiar! Thanks for the gorgeous handmade book Sam...I love it!!! Happy Christmas!
Alison xxx

Carol Q said...

stunning Sam. love these!

Marianne said...

Great handmade books!! Love the autumn colours and your binding!!
Lovely handmade paper; It's almost a pity to write in it :-)
Hugs,
Marianne

hazel said...

Gorgeous handmade books Sam.
xxx Hazel.

chrissie said...

Great ideas on the books Sam--they will be well loved for sure.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Blog Archive