Wednesday 19 December 2012

Harlequin Canvas


This time I used neat texture paste through the crafters workshop harlequin stencil directly onto the canvas.  


I painted it with limelight fresco paint and hi-lighted areas with aquamarine and sapphire treasure gold.  The word 'dream' was die cut from a movers & shapers die and again hi-lighted with the same colours of treasure gold.  It was backed with a piece of tissue paper coloured with distress re-inkers and 4 green pearly gems added.  The image is a transfer as per yesterdays post.  The small words are from the dark room door set I recently picked up for a fiver, stamped with black stazon, cut out and mounted onto the canvas.

9 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous!! and not a hint of pink, lol!

downrightcrafty said...

love the fresh feel to this one and the great use of the die cut sentiment
Hugs Kate xx

Jenny Potter said...

Oh that's so cute Sam! I love it :)
Smiles
Jen

Marianne said...

Beautiful fresh spring colours. Lovely stamp and I love the background!! Hugs,
Marianne

fairy thoughts said...

cute canvas lovely colours
janet WOYWW#21

Words and Pictures said...

Fresh, funky and full of gorgeous textures!
Alison xx

chrissie said...

So many lovely textures on this Sam and I am being converted to green lol

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

I love this lots Sam, it's fab.
xxx Hazel.

Alison said...

This is beautiful Sam...I love that sweet image, & the colours you used! xxx

Blog Archive