Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas to one and all


Merry Christmas to you all.  Hope you all got some great stuff.  I certainly did.  How lucky was I today.  The new set of distress stains, the fence on the edge die, some #8 manilla tags, the decorative strip thick platform, the cutting mats and the lace die.


And three crafters workshop stencils and some idea-ology bits.


Look at the fab present I received from my mate Emma.  The mini book is made from canvas - nice.


And this is the front and back covers.  I can't wait to get started on the MDF book.


And this lovely lot is from my mate Burn, who is obviously aware of my passion for all things green!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

9 comments:

Carol Q said...

cool Sam. LOVE those crocheted skulls. have a fab Christmas.

Deborah said...

Fab selection of crafty presents (I have the vintage lace die and it's fab!) My only crafty present this year was a tin of inktense pencils.

fairy thoughts said...

oh the crochet sculls are fantastic, so is the little figure
janet

Sam & Poppy said...

Wow! Lovely 'stuff' Sam. That vintage lace is sooo useful! Have fun. Hope you had a lovely day xxx

chrissie said...

Great stash you got there Sam and can't wait to see what you make with it.

Love Chrissie xx

Marianne said...

Oh what a beautiful things!! Santa knows exactly what you like :-)
Can't wait to see what you make with it.... Start playing!!!!
Hugs,
Marianne

hazel said...

Happy Christmas Sam. Thank you for sharing your lovely goodies - I got a Big Shot and I can't wait to start playing with it.
xxx Hazel.

Alison said...

Ooh! Lucky you, getting all that wonderful crafty goodness! xxx

Michelle Webb said...

Wow you had a great day didn't ya. I did too. I got lots of arty bits and bobs. You got great little crafty presents too. You lucky girl you. Michelle x

Blog Archive