Saturday 28 December 2013

AI's and Acetate


Using one of my new LP stamps I stamped in black stazon directly onto white card. I stamped the PA limited edition onto white paper and stuck it on a piece of black card which I next stuck onto the white card. Using cranberry, pitch black and gold I coloured a piece of acetate which I laid over the top.


The grunge butterfly was stamped onto white card, the word possibility was stamped onto paper as was the alternative. Cranberry, watermelon and black soot were used to colour a piece of acetate and placed over the top. The alternative word was mounted onto white card and everything was matted onto a piece of black card.


And finally for this piece the glossy card was coloured with alcohol inks, the main image was stamped onto acetate, just a different way to use them. Using this technique you can place the image where you want. I chose the white space to show the face.


8 comments:

Pinksparklegirl said...

I really love what you are creating at the moment, there is definitely a pink theme going on too!!

Helen said...

Good idea to use the acetate for perfect placement! I spotted the pink theme too....!

Sid said...

Great, like your last piece especially Sam !

Sandy said...

Wonderful! I am finding it hard to keep up with you!!!!!!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful.

massofhair said...

Always love how acetate can give your work such an ethereal look. Loving the Oriental lady :-) x

chrissie said...

Lots of different ideas on these makes Sam-thanks for sharing them

Love Chrissie x

Alison said...

Great techniques...these are all fabulous Sam! xxx

Blog Archive