Monday 23 December 2013

More Metal Effect Atc's


Destiny - I embossed the sticky silver foil the wrong way round so the pattern was in fact de-bossed but it didn't matter, it just meant the alcohol ink sat on the top.


I stamped into a piece of the foil covered card, not very straight, but it worked out okay. I also gave the brads a bash with T!m's hammer.


New Beginnings - Before I stuck down the sticky silver foil I put some glass micro beads on the card for extra texture.


Discover - More micro beads, wire, washer and eyelets.


And here are all 3 side by side.

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic ideas again Sam--found my roll of foil now so will be able to experiment with some of your ideas.

Really love the idea of the stamping onto a piece of it. Maybe back it with a bit of foam or polystyrene to see how that works.

Thank you for the ideas :)

Love Chrissie xx

massofhair said...

Very different & great ideas, they look fab:-)

Marianne said...

Lovely ATC's Sam. I think they look awesome.
xxx Marianne

Carol Q said...

fab - very industrial Sam. love the image on the first one.

Helen said...

wow, you've been busy - I love all these foil atc's they look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so many ideas from looking at these beauties. Now all I have to do is remember them & carry them out.........

Blog Archive