Tuesday 19 August 2014

Brusho on Watercolour Paper


Tried a few more things today with Brusho, namely bleaching out of the colour.


I stamped some images into the brusho with bleach, but didn't get a very good impression, so over stamped in black with an oriental image.


I removed some of the background colour using scrunched paper and used a paint brush on the stamped image.


I stamped the image after I'd removed some of the background using bleach and a baby wipe.

Not that excited about these, still on a quest for the right type of card.  This particular water colour paper was textured so I didn't get a very crisp image from the stamping.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

looking good Sam, just got to keep playing I discard quite a few until I get one as I want,my mistakes keep getting less as I practise. Did you order the paper I recommended? you will notice the difference.
Love
Amanda X

Jenny Marples said...

Loving the effects you got with the Brusho here Sam. Jenny x

chrissie said...

Love these and the effects you achieved are wonderful Sam

Love Chrissie x

massofhair said...

Some fab backgrounds here:-) x

Deborah Wainwright said...

These are looking amazing Sam you clever girl fab xxx

Helen said...

you seem to be having fun trying anyhow! I see from the later post you've found a paper you like!

Sue said...

I like these Sam, but I do think I prefer the ones above. It's great when it all comes together isn't it xx

Sandy said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I think you like Brusho and it likes you!
Sandy xx

Blog Archive