Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cling Film and Brusho Backgrounds



More Brusho and cling film backgrounds using perfect pearl misters.


I used Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist on this one, so it gave a goldish coloured shimmer.


Then I stamped a couple of images in black versa fine ink.


For this one I used Brushos in greens and Perfect Pearls Mint Mister for the glimmer effect.


More stamping using TH stamps from the classic collection.


Then I made them into birthday cards to put on my table at the Christmas Fair in November. 

13 comments:

Julie Lee said...

These backgrounds look fabulous Sam! I love the idea of using the cling-film! I'm sure the cards will be very popular on your stall! x

Anonymous said...

Love those backgrounds! xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, great effect ! Will have to give this a go !
Corrie x

Helen said...

these backgrounds are just fab, the more I see the more I want brushos!!

chrissie said...

They look amazing Sam and such a fantastic idea.

Love Chrissie x

jojo79 said...

These look great Sam. I have never seen Brushos before but they look fantastic.

massofhair said...

Think I like these backgrounds best of all your Brusho experiments, beautiful cards Sam am sure you will sell out very quickly -:) xxx

PS hope you feeling much better today xxx

Sid said...

Fab backgrounds put to great use in the cards !!

hazel said...

Fabulous backgrounds.
xxx Hazel.

Sue said...

These Brusho's look fab with the PP's Sam, and I like the randomness of the cling film. Good luck with your craft fair xx

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous backgrounds, I love the one with the pear.

Etsuko said...

Gorgeous background, these colours are very beautiful and I love the all each cards xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful Sam!
Sandy xx

Blog Archive