Sunday 18 January 2015

Sweet


I took a square of corrugated and pulled most of the top layer off, then gave it a spritz with the carbon black media mister. I added the skull and wings die cuts which I'd coloured with silver media paint.


Painted some little nails to look rusty and added black eyes to the skull.


Rusted the charm, washers and clock hands using texture sand paste and quinacridone gold.

Think I might go back in and outline the idea-ology word with a black smudgy pencil.

All products are from the Deocart media range.

10 comments:

Sid said...

Very sweet indeed !! Fab collage !

Hazel Agnew said...

Do like this one. Love the textures. Is that where the word skullduggery comes from? Skulls? Xx

massofhair said...

Dark, rusty and wonderful Sam :-) xxx

Helen said...

I like this too, Sam... (think I'd outline the word too)

chrissie said...

You're quite into skulls today Sam. This is a terrific combo with wonderful texture

Love Chrissie

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your project ! Fabulous textures and materials !
Corrie x

Kirsten said...

Oh yeah, this is definitely my kind of sweet, I love it.

Claire said...

Oooo I like this - loving all the little additions of rusty bits!

hazel said...

I love this Sam - great textures, I also love the skulls in the previous post.
xxx Hazel.

Sue said...

Love it Sam, brilliant rusting xx

Blog Archive