Thursday 30 July 2015

Last Two Art Journal Pages


More magazine pages used to create the border and the characters. Background is lime Dylusions paint. I also did a bit of doodling around the edges.


I added a couple of accessories, some writing and a few more doodles.


Border created with stamped images on various papers. The collage is stamped fabric images sewn together.


Close up of the sewn pieces of stamped fabric.


More close ups using the zig zag stitch.



I drew loads and loads of black circles to fill in the painted space and then put a white dot in the middle of each one.

Now I just have to make my covers so I can bind them and put my book together.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Love the final pages, Sam! Those circles are fab, (and it saves you having to write in the space!!)

Corrie Herriman said...

Love, love, love the one with the magazine pictures ! Fab !
Corrie x

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee - the woman with the fan on her head is absolutely fabulous - quirkily fantastic! I love your fabric collage - really beautiful at the centre of the second page.
Alison xx

hazel said...

Your final pages are fabulous pages Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Kirsten said...

They look great.

Etsuko said...

Fabulous final pages!! xx

craftytrog said...

These are fantastic Sam...I do love your magazine characters!
Have I caught up yet?! Lol!
Ali xxx

Blog Archive