Saturday 22 August 2015

Textured Canvas


Carrying on with the PA theme of mediums and gels I randomly placed some on the above canvas board.


I didn't have any with the beads in so I made my own.


Once completely dry, which takes absolutely ages! I sprayed with black and turquoise shimmer media misters.


And then I found a bottle of Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst stain in Opal Sea Oats. I don't have it in a spray but in a bottle with a dabber top, anyway it worked great. The above photo was taken outside.


I stamped the Brette Weldele images from the presenters plate and coloured with distress ink markers. I added lots of embellishments but didn't want to cover any of the textured areas over.

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Interesting products Sam and you used them well to make this terrific canvas

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

Great canvas, Sam! Definitely don't want to cover up the fab gels and texture.

craftimamma said...

Great display of the various gels Sam and and fab finished canvas. I can understand you not wanting to cover the gel textures up too, they're great.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Claire said...

Fab range of textures and I love that focal image X

Blog Archive