Monday 23 November 2015

Powertex Canvas 2


This is the second disaster piece from yesterday and like I said, I just couldn't get it to do what I wanted and this is how it dried eventually in the airing cupboard.


As I mixed up way too much red pigment for the previous piece, I used it again on this one just to see if I could bring any of the texture out even though it's not highly textured, in fact, it's very flat.


To give a bit of contrast, I also added some renaissance treasure gold, you can't see it very well on the photo, but it is there.

3 comments:

Helen said...

did you use a pair of old gloves or is this just how the fabric's fallen? makes me smile. good luck with your drying next time!

craftimamma said...

Ha! Ha! I had the same thought as Helen about the gloves. I think it might be a while before I can attempt anything as my craftroom is so cold at the moment. Don't think I dare try it on the dining table, lol! BTW even the face has a sort of 'What have you done to me?' expression, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kirsten said...

That looks really cool.

Blog Archive