Saturday 30 July 2016

Journal Pages


My new arches stamps came this week, so I just had to have a play with them.  The background is a mop up of my previous post where I made the mini book, the paints are from the DecoArt media range. 


I stamped the Harajuku image, then used the DecoArt white tinting base to paint over it, then I re-stamped the image using black stazon. I used a micro pen to extend the brickwork on the arches.


And I did pretty much the same with this one except I used a stencil to add some of the media paints.


Again I extended some of the brickwork so the arches met.

Paint, gesso and tinting base are all from the DecoArt range.

5 comments:

Helen said...

these pages are fab, Sam! I did look on my phone from Kew but the post always comes out so small on the phone so i couldn't see just how gorgeous the backgrounds are with those arches. Particularly love the bluey green one.

Sandy said...

Well done Sam - I really do need to start working in an art journal! It's been a busy summer but I expect to get back into the craft room real soon.
sandy xx

chrissie said...

Fantastic pages and always great to see mop up backgrounds as they show the real you and show off the new stamps at the same time

Love Chrissie xx

craftimamma said...

Fab first makes with your new stamps Sam! Love them and have to admit they are a good backdrop for the images 'I don't get', lol!

Hugs
Lesley XX

craftytrog said...

Love these pages Sam, fab backgrounds and stamps! xxx

Blog Archive