Tuesday 2 August 2016

Mini Makes


I cut some 4" squares and my dylusion paints and created the above first layers.


Next I chose some stencils, together with a range of DecoArt media translucent paints to create the second layer.


I added some more stenciling in black and white and some bottle top rings for the third layer. But I had masses of fun with the final part. I stamped the harajuku images onto white paper, cut them up, ie cut the head and legs off and some of the bodies in half, then I proceeded to make my own people with the different pieces.

The backgrounds are actually quite a bit brighter than on the final photo but it started to rain, so was dull when I took them!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

love these Sam! your starting squares are so vibrant and bright, but with all the added layers they look amazing

Julia S-W said...

Sam: stop making such gorgeous art with these stamps!!! I'm so jealous! Stunning backgrounds xxx

Becky said...

Wow amazing love you work xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Wow you really rock those stamps Sam, fabulous! Xx

Artmadnana said...

It's amazing how a stencil will transform a background isn't it? I love these. Can never read any comments but the pictures say it all.

hazel said...

Fabulous work, I love the stencilling and the gorgeous colours.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive