Tuesday 30 August 2016

Two Atc's


A couple of weeks ago when I was much worse for wear, I managed to create this background using a handful of DecoArt media paints and Kate Cranes new to me hand carved stamp set.


These are the stamps I bought from Kate's Etsy shop.


Well today I needed a play and now feeling much better and able to move boxes, I ended up with these two atc's.


Lin had kindly stamped me some of the TM boy images and I found him a brass pan for a hat and did some further doodling.


And I had sooo much fun with this one. It started out as a black and white stamped Dina Wakley image, again I added doodling and hat which was incidentally, half of a bikini top!


And from the off cuts of card I made these very mini cards which are approx 1.5"s.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Great atcs Sam - glad to hear your ribs are healing and you can get back to moving your boxes about!

chrissie said...

So good that you are feeling a bit better Sam--slow but steady though don't overdo things.

Love the background and things you created

Chrissie xx

Corrie Herriman said...

These are great fun, Sam! I love them both !
Corrie x

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are great fun, Sam! Glad you're feeling better,

Lucy x

hazel said...

Glad you're feeling better now Sam, your ATCs are fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Sandy said...

Wonderful - when I don't feel well, I go to bed with a good book and a hot cup of tea! You - you create!
Sandy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Terrific quirky ATCs - those images are wild! - and I love the idea of the teeny tiny cards. Hope you're continuing on the path to feeling well.
Alison x

Sue said...

Love these Sam, they're very happy :-D xx

Blog Archive