Saturday 17 September 2016

Fairy Sculpture Part 2


Remember my fairy sculpture that I made a couple of weeks ago, if not you can see how I made her here.


Well she has now been coloured up after I got some new pigments last week whilst I was at a powertex workshop in Spalding.


And the view from the front.


I just love how her hair came out.

Unfortunately the photos don't do the piece justice. I was really hoping to take some photos outside in the sun, but it's not going to happen today, it's really dull and gloomy outside today.

***Edited*** - The sun came out today





Hopefully the pigments show up a bit more on these photos.


3 comments:

craftimamma said...

She's lovely Sam and I'm not surprised you're pleased with her hair, it's turned out beautifully. She's a proper cutie! It's been dull all day here too but my conservatory is a big help when it comes to taking photos.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Helen said...

this is gorgeous Sam. I love her hair!

chrissie said...

Fantastic Sam and you must enjoy putting the finishing touches to your special characters

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive