Sunday 16 October 2016

Another Male Card


As I was on a roll and had lots of dies left over and the left over bits, I decided to keep going and make another card been as I will need one for November.


I used a blue sharpie pen to doodle with, outlined the shapes and added a few dots. The circle off cuts were stamped with ultra marine blue stazon and the Seth stamps.



I also stamped some of the circle images onto the background piece too.

I'm also entering into the PaperArtsy blog challenge this week.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Great card Sam! Always a great idea to get ahead, too.

chrissie said...

Another strong male design Sam. You are on a roll

love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

Brilliant man card Sam - reminds me that I have a few to make for the end of the year.
xxx Hazel.

Seth said...

Another winner Sam!

Sue said...

Love this Sam, a perfect guy card xx

Blog Archive