Saturday 29 October 2016

Miniature House


Over on Mini Marvels FB group Chris has set a challenge called miniature houses and we basically have free reign to make what we want for the swap, so I decided to go down the matchbox style route, but added a roof. I made the basic matchbox shape using pieces of chipboard. I found an image in a magazine and this more or less determined the size I ended up with, approx 9 cm x 7 cm.


I did exactly the same for the other side of the box. I stuck patterned paper on for the roof and stamped it in timber brown stazon with an Andy Skinner background stamp.


And this is what's inside.

5 comments:

craftimamma said...

This is so cute Sam. L9ve all you tiny 'ornaments'!

Hugs
Lesley xx

Helen said...

I can't believe you got this done so soon! I'd barely read the challenge... it's gorgeous, Sam! Love the image on the outside, and the inside is just fab!!

chrissie said...

This is really clever Sam and a wonderful idea for something a bit different

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

I love your little house.
xxx Hazel.

Sue said...

Really like this Sam, very clever xx

Blog Archive