Saturday 17 December 2016

Altered Key Ring and Envie


Over on a FB group I've joined we were sent a key ring to alter and then send on to our swap partner. I went very simple just using raspberry and sail boat blue alcohol inks on the frame, cut a printed image out and left the front panel clear.


This is the back.


And of course I then needed an envelope to send it in. So reaching for one of my many gelli plate prints I made this envelope and stamped and doodled over it to create some interest. PaperArtsy have a theme this week of mail art, so I'm entering the envie.

4 comments:

Helen said...

tried to comment from my phone, but for some reason it wouldn't let me.... love both the keyring and the envelope!! I am sure your swap partner will love them too.

chrissie said...

These are both fantastic Sam such great projects

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

Love these!!! xxx

Etsuko said...

Beautiful key ring and wow!! this envelop is brilliant. Your swap partner will be happy!! xx

Blog Archive