This is a 12" x 6.5" mdf tag covered with a piece of TH paper and then stencilled with gathered twig and iced spruce distress inks and a bit of background stamping in the same colours with Seths borders.
I added a couple of the vignette boxes with some bits and bobs inside them, and then some other ephemera onto the tag. The numbers and letters don't represent anything, they are just random!
And finally I coloured a piece of rope with distress stains in vintage photo and ice spruce, however it turned out green!! And the sun was out so I took the photo outside.
I covered this tag in a piece of spiders web paper, the silver web is actually embossed onto the paper. I intended to create a spooky kind of tag.
As you can see, it didn't turn out spooky at all, in fact, I think it looks more like a clown than a skull as the wings look like tufts of hair!!
And this time I used black soot to colour the rope, and again the photo is taken outside and it hi-lights the embossed background. I guess it's still spooky it an odd kind of way!!
I decided to paint the skull with carbon black media paint and then wiped some of it back to reveal the colours underneath.
So this is what it looks like now. It may stay like this or it may not!
Changed it yet again, added and wiped back white antiquing cream.
This is it now, not changing it any more!!