My new set of Ranger Distress Oxides arrived yesterday - yay!
So obviously, I had to have a little play with them.
I started off with a few tags.
The black soot is lush.
I had some black left on the mat so decided to see how well it stamps. I got a perfect crisp finish, but I spritzed them to see what would happen and the above is what I got.
Using a sponge, I picked up the colour direct from the ink pad and put it through a stencil, this is the piece on the right. Took the stencil off, spritzed it with water and laid a piece of card over the top to get the left hand side image.
This is the twisted citron, picked raspberry and black soot.
And finally a couple of small tags to use the leftover card up.