Wednesday 18 October 2017

New Moulds


Oooh look what I got today. These are my 'free' moulds from ArtyCo in exchange for a trade recommendation as they are trying to get into retail outlets, well they are now for sale in Ireland!! Anyone can buy directly from them from their website, and P&P is free for a retail order with no minimum spend. They are looking for trades to take their moulds on board, so if you know anyone, get them to check it out and mention your name.


And these are the backs, so you all know what I'll be doing over the next few days. I really can't stress enough how well made and robust these moulds are, they are made from a good quality silicone and are really flexible which helps when getting the clay out. Go check out their website here and don't forget to tell them I sent ya!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

looks like you'll be busy for a while! they look great.

Blog Archive