Sunday 11 February 2018

Leaves for Loren


One of the ladies (Colette Loren) on a FB group I belong to has asked for help as she was in need of leaves for all four seasons to help decorate a tree for her daughter. So I've made these to help out.


The only stipulation was that they had to be 3" or bigger, which they are. These ones are needle felted and decorated on both sides.


I wanted to try a wet felted one too. I decided to try a simple shaped leaf to start with.


And I wanted it in shades of green. The sparkle is angelina fibre.


You can see how big it came out, really pleased with it. It's now in the airing cupboard drying ready for the next step.


Once completely dried I got the sewing maching out to further embellish them.


And this is the back with some sparkle still showing through from the angelina.

These are now going to be posted off to go on the tree for Loren which her mum is making.

No comments:

Blog Archive