Saturday 10 February 2018

Unicorn


After making the hippo and putting pictures up on FB, I was asked by someone else if I could make a unicorn, preferably in purple, with blue and yellow. So again, I had no idea how I woud get on, but said that I'd give it a go. I made the body, head and legs from toy stuffing and then attached them for the basic horse shape as above. 


And this is how she ended up looking after been given some colour. The mane and tail are blue locks.


She can either stand on all four legs or have the front right slightly bent and stand on three.


Loved making the stripe on her horn.


She has big adorable eyes too.


And finally a photo of her other side.

She has been parcelled up and sent off to her new home.

She is a present for someone else, so I hope she likes her.


2 comments:

chrissie said...

Amazing ideas on this Sam--so clever

Love Chrissie xx

Sue said...

Sam this is brilliant, if someone had told me that you would be making unicorns I wouldn't have believed 'em lol. You are so good at these! Have a fun week xx

Blog Archive