Friday 6 April 2018

Packaging Tape Tag


I cut some images out from my magazines and printed images and made a tag shape with borders and added a few images in the middle. They are loosely glued together at the edges with prit stick.


The same was done for the other side and then the two were sandwiched together. Any white patches that I didn't want to show I coloured with Zig brush pens.


I added clear packaging tape over the top of one side.


Flipped it over and covered the other side, cut off the excess around the edges and used a bone folder to smooth it out. It still creased in the bottom panel, but that's okay, as it provides some texture.

This was inspired by a FB post by Julie Ann Lee who followed a tutorial in Somerset Studio, but I found this blog link by Kim Collister who wrote the original post in the magazine.




No comments:

Blog Archive